Knee Physio Perth
It can be hard to come by a great Perth knee physio so why not trust your knee pain to My Physio Sorrento’s knee physio Perth.
Do you want relief from knee pain? Perhaps you want to return to sport as quickly as possibly? Book online and feel better today with expert knee treatment by our experienced physiotherapists.
Perth Knee Physio
Knee Physiotherapy Appointments
If you have a complex knee complaint and would like an appointment with a knee physiotherapist at My Physio Perth, we request that you book a 60 minute initial consultation. This allows enough time for a thorough examination, diagnosis, explanation of your injury, treatment and usually exercises to perform at home. Other appointment options are available but won’t be as thorough. Visit our appointments and pricing page for more information, call us on 94476152 or Book Online and start feeling better today.
Knee Pain Diagnosis
Patients with chronic knee injuries often become frustrated due to ineffective knee treatment. This may be due to inexperience or inadequate knee physio training, something you don’t have to worry about with the My Physio Perth knee physios. Our experienced knee physios can provide you with a diagnosis and immediate treatment. If required, our Perth knee physio can provide you with a referral to a leading knee specialist.
Common Knee Injuries
My Physio Perth’s Sorrento knee physios treat the following common knee injuries:
- ACL Injuries
- Patella Maltracking of Patello-Femoral Joint Syndrome
- Meniscus Tears
- Patella Tendinopathy
- ITB Syndrome
To read more about the knee injuries we treat, click this knee pain link or contact My Physio Perth’s Sorrento physio clinic and talk to one of our knee physio Perth.
Knee Physio Perth Treatment Techniques
- Massage for knee pain: Muscle tension and fatigue can contribute to knee pain. My Physio Sorrento will decide whether you can benefit from targeted massage therapy and will work with you to help reduce your pain and increase your function.
- Physiotherapy for knee pain: Manual therapy is always a major component of treatment at My Physio Perth. Knee joint mobilisation can be a powerful technique to reduce pain and improve function.
- Taping for knee pain: Taping can be a powerful method of providing support and easing pain in both acute and chronic knee injuries. The physiotherapists at My Physio Perth’s Sorrento clinic have developed taping techniques specifically for various types of knee pain.
- Dry needling for knee pain: A modern form of acupuncture, dry needling can reduce pain and improve muscle function. It can help with muscle soreness and tension, joint stiffness and pain and overall well-being.
- Strength training and rehabilitation for knee pain: Specifically designed training programs which increase strength, correct posture and improve muscle tone can not only help with recovery but also prevent further injury.
- Post-operative knee rehabilitation: Physiotherapy rehab is crucial for a full recovery following knee surgery. At My Physio Sorrento we have developed excellent professional relationships with leading Perth surgeons and will ensure the line of communication remains open between patient, surgeon and Physiotherapist. We will guide you through the recovery process and back to your desired level of function.